Budding Online Entrepreneurs of Jeddah

The summer of 2018 was my wake up call to realise that we need to snap out of ‘employment’ mindset to ‘entrepreneurial’ mindset.  I firmly believe that women have the potential to be amazing entrepreneurs if only we stepped into being the…

Gluten Free Alternatives

Gluten-free alternatives By Vidhya Raghavan In the last couple of months, I wrote about ‘Gluten-free resources in Jeddah’ and ‘Gluten-free restaurants and take outs in Jeddah’. This month, I will discuss ‘Gluten-free alternatives in…

Gluten-free resources in Jeddah

For a new arrival in Jeddah, it is a bit of a challenge to find gluten free sources whilst traveling. Over a period of 4 years, I have put together some sources that can help you find the specific gluten-free resources you need in Jeddah,…

How I intend to live my 2019

Usually, I don’t need a New Year to start something new, as I try to have new learning targets on a weekly basis, and it has become second nature to me.  However, I use the New Year as an opportunity to supercharge my thinking and…

2018 In a Nutshell

It is great that we now have a whole generation of women who are income earners, and it is still very important that we learn to unpack and shift outdated financial value systems, so that we get enhanced value for the time, energy and…