- Chicken boneless 250 gms
- Green onion chopped 2 Cups
- Green chilies 7-8 or to taste
- Capsicum 1 medium
- Soy sauce 1 tbs
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp or to taste
- Chicken cube ½
- Oil 1 tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp or to taste
- Egg beaten 1
- Wonton wraps or regular square spring roll wrap
- Oil for frying
- Pat dry chicken boneless cubes with kitchen tissue.
- In chopper,add chicken boneless cubes,green onion,green chilies,capsicum,soy sauce,black pepper powder,chicken cube,oil,salt and chop until well combined & set aside.
- Take wonton wrap,add 1 tbs mixture in the center,apply egg at the edges,fold in triangular shape & seal all sides.
- Apply egg on one side of triangle and overlap to form wonton shape (makes 25-30).
- In wok,heat oil and fry until golden brown. -Can be stored up to one month in freezer.