WRAP UP 2020-A YEAR OF LESSONS

+3

Life always knows how to surprise us, serving us with challenges which may make us feel uncomfortable, but, in the long run, are destined to help us grow, evolve and become more resilient.

2020 You came with such a surprise and changed the whole world…

This year 2020 has been a dumpster fire year and definitely  taken so much from all of us.It has been a bumpy roller coaster ride for the whole mankind and experienced uncertainty at  its peak. COVID-19 threw a massive spanner on us. We have had our lives upside down,we’ve had to stop in our tracks and just take in what the whole world is going through. 2020 tested us in all different ways. Being a tumultuous year for all,it is infact  a year of change and enlightenment for us,It gave us countless lessons and nail biting experiences . We all conquered something but at the same time we lost and fell and got scarred in countless ways. This incredible year  taught us that no matter how meticulously you plan your life,we don't have the veto powers.Well,if there's anything 2020 taught us, is that “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.” ~ Vivian Greene  

This year we've lost,won,failed,cried,laughed,loved,but above all we learned…

2020 was a tough year that taught me many things…

I look back with a lot of learnt lessons, the biggest one being Gratitude. I’ve smiled and laughed and cried my heart out and I’ve gained the kind of strength that I never thought was possible.It has taught me to always be thankful and to never take anything I have for granted no matter how small it may be. I've learned to enjoy each and every moment and never miss on any opportunity to be with my loved ones.I've learned to never hold grudges or hatred in my heart towards anyone or anything because life is too short and tomorrow is not guaranteed, and there's no time in life for hatred, only time for love. I've had my lows, I've had my doubts, I've been sucked down the rabbit hole of denial and all that stress brought along with it unexplained dizziness.This year has taught me not to set unrealistic goals and after a lot of self-reflection I have decided on how to make the next year count.

We come to the end of this whirlwind of a year with all its intricacies and challenges,it is all set to bid adieu to us.It is time to pause and start a new challenge, sometimes there’s “grace” in accepting and embracing “failures”,admitting and owning it is the only way to move forward and rebuild. Humbled to think, how far I've come, yet how much further I need to go, I'm taking it one day at a time, with faith and patience. Whether we run, crawl or even wiggle, as long as we keep moving forward, that's all that matters right. I pray 2021 will be an EPIC and  load us with so  many  good experiences,so many emotions and unconditional love and warmth. 

Happy New Year everyone, sprinkled with color, play, bravery, beautiful imperfections and laughter, always!!!

You might also like More from author

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.