Cheese Pepper (chokelekli) Lor Peynirli Biber (Easy Recipe)
Cheese Pepper (Chokelekli) Lor Peynirli Biber (Easy Recipe)
- 500g chokelekli (lor) cheese
- 10- 15 green and red chilli pepper (those who want more peppers can increase the amount)
- 1 cup (100 ml) of olive oil or cooking oil
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and chop them medium rings or cubes.
- Add the olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Fry the peppers on medium heat until tender.
- Add the cheese and salt into the softened peppers, mix it with the spoon to make the cheese become oil-rich and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Adjust the salt to your taste. If you want, you can add basil, dill, parsley or fresh mint on it
- Serve it hot or warm on the plates according to your wish.
AFİYET OLSUN J Bon appetite!
صحة و عافية
For more clear instruction: